I suggest you ...

Deliver workshop for charities on use of Constant Contact or similar email services

Include details around how to have it be "auto-managed" such as from their web site. Charities are stressed enough for time - and can use all the automation they need.

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bill WilderBill Wilder shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • RachelRachel commented  · 

This was well received by the three people who attended it this year - I believe I should have made the topic clearer in a recommended title for the program - I suspect most people weren't aware what my session was about and didn't think it was of interest as a result!

• RachelRachel commented  · 

I'd suggest Vertical Response as a first choice - when I assessed for NPOs, VR had a much bigger free to NPOs package - especially good for smaller non profits.

• squdgysqudgy commented  · 

I wouldn't be surprised that with enough notice, someone from one of these local companies, such as Constant Contact, could be recruited to come in and give the workshop.

• Ian MuirIan Muir commented  · 

I would even say that we could expand this to a workshop on common web services in general. Photo tools like Flickr and analytics would be good topics as well.

Feedback and Knowledge Base